Saturday, January 16, 2016

02/18/08 - Christie and Bob




Yesterday we had our Traverse City friends, Christie McGue and Bob Calt, over to see our place. It was our first time entertaining in this lovely dining room, which I usually use as an office for my computer work and studies. As you can see, it's a good-sized, well appointed room with a fireplace.


This casa is supplied with so many lovely things. You can see the kitchen through the door on the left.


I love this piece of art,  which is located above the fireplace. Rick and I eat breakfast at the dining room table daily, and I always face this picture. I'd love to take it home, but I don't know where I'd put it. 



This is a painting on the other side of the dining room. Christie, who obviously has a sharp eye for detail, pointed out that the tiles in this picture match some of the tiles in the rest of the house.




A view of the dining room, leading into the foyer, which leads to the front door and out.





Christie and Bob, the Traverse City couple who introduced us to San Miguel. Muchismo gracias, amigos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment